Become a Member of More to Love Monthly
More to Love Monthly is a monthly membership program offered by More to Love Yoga. More to Love Monthly supports wellness for body, mind & soul, no matter your experience or body size. Members receive new digital content each month to support body-loving yoga and wellness practices.
Types of digital content include:
- pre-recorded yoga classes
- recorded audio teachings & meditations
- creative prompts for personal growth
- livestream sessions
- access to a private social network
Monthly themes (see below for current and past months) help focus and shape our learnings as we embody aspects of wellness. All content shared supports the monthly theme.
March 2021 Theme: The Art of Savoring
For March’s More to Love Monthly, we’ll explore how the practice of savoring not only enhances, but accelerates body-love. You’ll learn what savoring is and how it positively impacts wellness. Savoring feels amazing and that’s where More to Love Yoga shines. You’ll be guided through savory yoga, meditation & self-growth practices that strengthen your natural savoring ability. Become a More to Love Monthly Member
February 2021 Theme: The Path of Compassion
We’ll practice compassion pathways this month, together, incorporating personal experiences & More to Love’s insights, informed by compassion-practices across yoga, meditation & self-growth.
How does More to Love Monthly work?
Around the first of each month, you receive an email that includes:
- An audio teaching to introduce and frame the monthly theme
- Two pre-recorded gentle yoga classes (each 30-ish minutes) that relate to the theme. One class will lean towards energizing, and the other, relaxing/restorative.
- An audio guided meditation & creative prompt to help you grow
- 50% discount code to apply to any two More to Love Yoga classes per month (renews monthly) comes to $10 a class.
- Access to a virtual network (hosted by Discord, which is free and very secure) for connection, support & sharing
- Invite to a members-only livestream held on the 21st of each month; will be a communal practice led by me, followed by a share-circle
- Other goodies as the program develops
Cost & next steps
The fee to join is $45/month but as a Founding Lovely, you pay $30/month. Cancel anytime.